Astrantia is a delicate, romantic French lace gown, perfectly suited to a relaxed, bohemian bride.
Worn over a champagne-coloured silk-satin slip, Astrantia’s intricately patterned French lace flows gently to the floor. Cut with a plunging back V, balanced by a high front neckline, the top blouses gently at the waist, and is finished with a thin sash. The skirt is gathered – lightly at the front and slightly more so at the sides and back – and finishes at the floor with the scallop edging. Half-sleeves also finish with scallops, which contrast the clean lines created with silk bound seams at the neckline.
This easy-to-wear, versatile dress would suit a variety of wedding settings – garden party, barn, or city-centre.
To see Astrantia worn over a bronze slip, please click here.
- Silk-satin slip available in a variety of colours
- Alternative sleeve options available
- Alternative neckline options available
- Lace dress can be lined so that slip is not required
- Slip back can be raised and straps widened for those requiring more supportive underwear