Larkspur is a romantic and charming wedding gown, made up from versatile separate pieces: a delicate French lace top, flowing panelled silk satin skirt and a silk satin slip.
Larkspur's top is made from exquisite French lace. The delicate scallop edging runs down the deep V front and across the high back neckline, and tightly fitting sleeves finish above the elbow. The panelled fit and flare skirt is made in blush pink silk satin which flows beautifully to the floor from a narrow waistband. A beaded or sparkly waist sash can be added for extra impact. Larkspur is worn over a habotai-lined silk satin slip with a deep curved V back neckline.
Also pictured are some of the alternative looks offered with bridal separates – Larkspur skirt with Camellia slip top, Larkspur lace top with Peony tulle skirt, Larkspur silk skirt with Peony lace top.
Pictured with a waist sash made by Debbie Carlisle.
- Lace top now made with a row of buttons at centre back
- Top necklines and sleeves can be changed
- Lace top and skirt can be lined so that slip is not required
- Skirt and slip available in various colour options
- Available with a train
- Slip back can be raised and straps widened for those requiring more supportive underwear